PETER STREET, CELESTIAL PARK, VESSIGNY
2 APPROVED RESIDENNTIAL LOTS.
Click thumbnails for larger Picture.
The parcels of land are located just a few minutes walk from the well known Vessigny Beach resort.
Please Note: The land sizes mentioned above are according Town & Country Planning Division of the Ministry of Planning and Development, the correct sizes. The sizes on the Cadastral Sheets are not the correct ones.
- Parcel 113A measures 6,638 sq.ft. (616.7 m²). The parcel is more or less irregular shaped and is flat, and therefore an excellent building plot.
Asking Price: TT$380,000. or US$56,050.00
- Parcel 114A measures 5,935 sq.ft. (551.4 m²) This parcel of land consists of a flat and a slight sloping area and is also an excellent building plot.
Asking Price: TT$370,000. or US$54,575.00
Both parcels have Town & Country approvals.
As you can see in the picture, there are some containers along the boundary to the back of the parcels. These containers are not in the lot but in the property to the back. They are there several years already, and no one has any idea if they ever are going to be removed. As you can see, at present the containers are not an appealing sight. However, looking from a security point of view, they are an impenetrable and "FREE" fence wall, and with some nice paint or a mural painting of a sunset or sunrise over the ocean, these containers might even be a pleasure to look at.
View Location on Google Earth
Topography: Flat and slight upward grade.
Available amenities: 115/230 Volt electricity, pipe borne water, phone (landline), cell phone signal
Drive from San Fernando along the Southern Main Road towards Point Fortin. Pass La Brea, Lake Asphalt and the Labidco Industrial Estate roundabout. From the roundabout drive approximately half mile (800 metres) and Merrimac Street will be on the right-hand side, directly opposite the NESC (National Energy Skills Center) entrance.
Turn right into Merrimac Street and drive approximately 440 yards (400 metres) where you will see Peter Street on your left-hand side. (you will see a large beautiful newly built apartment building on the corner. Turn left onto Peter Street, and drive another 220 yards (200 m) and the plots will be on your left-hand side. Driving onto Peter Street you will see the following landmarks all on your left-hand side:
- A steel frame, of what appears to be a warehouse that was under construction.
- Then a house under construction which will be on plot 115.
- Immediately next to plot 115 you'll be in front plot 114A.
- The plots have a row of containers to the back.
- Peter Street has 2 fairly sharp right bends in the road, when you stop at the second bend you'll be in front plot 113A.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by any of the following means:
R. Drappier AssocRICS
2 Country Trace Junction,
Fanny Village, Point Fortin 700722,
Office: (+1 868) 648-4929
Cell/WhatsApp/Signal: (+1 868) 750-7127
Office visits by appointment only!
Or CLICK HERE to fill out a|
Property Info Request form on a Secure Website.
Copyright © 1998- sipreal.com, All Rights Reserved.